Tuesday, December 05, 2006

And so it begins...

Oh my god. I don't believe it. I just didn't ever think that I'd get here. I mean, there I was sitting in a corner, wondering whose this glory and this magnificient victory would be, but never ever in my wildest dreams did I even stumble upon this as a probability that destiny would put me here this day, this way. Never. It is so unbelievable. I'll let the feeling sink in. And while it does, I have a few people to thank.

*Removes the pre written 'Thank you' speech from within the kazillion swarovski embedded Ritu Beri suit she's wearing*

First and foremost, I'd like to thank god. Yes. I pray to him everyday. I pray for the world.. He's been with me through thick and thin(yes, friends might desert you when you're a waist- 34, but god wont).

My life would be nothing without my inspirations.
I'm walking down the same path that a few women once did. I want to work for hunger and war and sadness to end. No. I shall not ever stagnate in one stance. I shall die a thousand deaths, kill a thousand evils and still return. Nothing shall gray away. What will remain will be dazzling shine(and no ammonia too?). And with that, I thank Mariah Carey,

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey


Tulsi Virani, and L'Oreal.



Lastly and most importantly, I thank Guruji and hold him responsible for all that I have achieved today. I will always be indebted to him for never devaluating the value of "dreams", and foresight, and for teaching me the same.



Love you all.

*wipes a tiny picture perfect tear* as the shutterbugs go bonkers in a mad frenzy, to click her photos.

And tomorrow, she shall appear on the front page of the Times Of India; And this shall then be her last post.


But till then, she will concentrate on saying enough controversial things to get the TOI to feature her everyday in the city editions thereafter.



GODBLESS and yes, PEACE in the world of god.

*applause*

*standing ovation*

No comments: